The Laura Ballance Media Group is seeking a qualified individual for the position of DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR.
LBMG is a full-service, integrated public relations and advertising agency based in Vancouver. Our firm is well known for working with many of British Columbia and Canada’s most dynamic events, and organizations – including the Forest Products Association of Canada, Pacific National Exhibition, and Vancouver International Auto Show, among many others. No two days are the same at LBMG so flexibility is a must. A driver’s licence is required.
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager for Advertising and Public Relations, the qualified individual must have the ability to manage multiple client files and deliverables in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, implement and manage paid and organic social media content and strategies
- Monitor and oversee social media platforms for a variety of clients
- Assist in developing digital marketing strategies for SEM, display, YouTube pre-roll campaigns
- Advertising on Facebook business manager and Google Adwords for a variety of campaigns
- Prepare proposals and wrap reports that measure the plan and success of every social media and digital campaign
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- 1-2 years experience as a Digital Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of Digital Advertising Tactics (SEM, programmatic display, etc.), SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media and digital marketing KPIs
- Great interpersonal and communications skills; written, on the telephone and in-person
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with WordPress or web design
- Experience with design (Photoshop & illustrator)
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please state Digital Marketing Coordinator.
In advance, we thank you for your application. We receive many applications and will respond to applicants who may best fit the position. All resumes will be kept on file should a suitable vacancy become available.