Laura Ballance Media Group (LBMG) has an opening for an Advertising Team member.
LBMG is a full service, integrated public relations and advertising agency based in Vancouver. Our firm is well known for working with many of British Columbia and Canada’s most dynamic events, and organizations – including the Forest Products Association of Canada; the Pacific National Exhibition, Vancouver International Auto Show, MS Society of Canada/ BC Yukon Division among others.
Reporting to the VP and supported by Senior Managers, the qualified individual must have the ability to manage multiple client files and deliverables in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
LBMG offers competitive pay, health benefits and a flex-day per week work schedule.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Liaising with clients and media partners on a variety of advertising projects;
- Executing media buys, including proposal writing, building advertising presentations and blocking charts;
- Liaising with graphic designers on creative elements development;
- Creating and managing work back schedules and organizational spreadsheets;
- Create post-event wrap reports with detailed metrics;
- Invoicing and billing;
- Min 1- 2 years’ experience as a Marketing Coordinator
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the media landscape of Canada
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Great people skills, on telephone and in-person
- Valid Driver’s License
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with:
- Proposal writing from concept to attaining approvals
- Strategy & Planning Media Buys
- Knowledge in digital advertising principles (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.)
- Experience with automated email marketing platforms such as MailChimp
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Experience with advertising on Facebook business manager and Google AdWords
- Google certifications (AdWords, Display, Search, etc.)
- Experience with Hootsuite and WordPress
- Experience with design (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CCS
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please state Advertising.
In advance, we thank you for your application. We receive many applications and will respond to applicants who may be the best fit when a position becomes available. However, all resumes will be kept on file should a suitable vacancy become available.