Laura Ballance Media Group (LBMG), a full service, integrated public relations and advertising agency based in Vancouver, has an immediate opening for a key media and public relations position.
Our firm is well known for working with many of British Columbia and Canada’s most dynamic events, and organizations – including the Forest Products Association of Canada; the Pacific National Exhibition, Disney, MS Society of Canada/ BC Yukon Division among others.
Reporting to the VP and supported by the Advertising Manager, Account Manager, and Digital Specialist, the Digital Marketing Coordinator Position will be filled by a qualified individual who must have the ability to manage multiple client files and deliverables in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
No two days are the same at LBMG – our staff does not work a standard 9 am to 5 pm work week – so flexibility is a must, as is the ability to travel both in Canada and the US as well as to local client sites and offices.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Help plan and execute traditional and digital advertising and marketing strategies
- Create, manage and maintain workback schedules and blocking charts
- Proposal writing from concept to attaining approvals
- Create automated email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Monitor campaign performance and make necessary changes that optimize towards reaching goals effectively. Ensuring a high level of performance in all campaigns
- Report on analytics for marketing activities through google analytics etc.
- Implement and measure digital advertising campaigns through AdWords, Facebook Instagram etc.
- Maintain company website; develop web content, ensuring all content is up to date and optimized
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Willing to assist in tasks that might not be associated with the job description
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Marketing Coordinator or Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Strong social media skills (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated understanding of digital advertising principles (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Hootsuite and WordPress
- Experience with advertising on Facebook business manager and Google Adwords
- Experience with design (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Knowledge of the media landscape of Canada
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Great people skills, on telephone and in person
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with:
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Google certifications (Adwords, Display, Search, etc.)
- Experience with heat maps, multivariate testing and landing page optimization
- Experience with native advertising
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML & CSS
This is a salaried full-time position, three weeks’ vacation and benefits. LBMG will provide the successful candidate with a company cell phone and laptop in order to complete work tasks.
Please send us your cover letter and resume.
In advance, we thank you for your application for employment at Laura Ballance Media Group. We receive a lot of applications and are only able to respond to applications who may be the best fit. However, all resumes will be kept on file should another suitable vacancy become available in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred)